Google Analytics 4 is the latest version of this popular analytics platform. Compared to its predecessors, there are many changes that digital marketers and web analysts must be aware of.
And if you are just starting your analytics journey, this is your first step.
That’s why I have published an e-book that will help you get up-and-running with Google Analytics 4 much faster. In it, I will cover a clear step-by-step process on how to install Google Analytics 4, how to collect data by tracking events, and how to track the most important interactions — conversions.
This E-book will teach you:
- How to properly configure your first Google Analytics 4 setup
- How to install Google Analytics 4 with Google Tag Manager
- How to track events (interactions that your visitors are doing on a website)
- How to test your incoming data
- How to track conversions (the most important events)
- How to plan your Google Analytics 4 event structure
- Where to find your data in Google Analytics 4 reports