Improve your marketing and web analytics processes with tag management. Be in control of your tracking codes with GTM. Thanks to Google Tag Manager courses below, you will be able to get started with GTM more smoothly and apply it to your work faster.
Google Tag Manager Courses
This is your very first step into the world of Google Tag Manager. You will learn:
- What is GTM and why you should use it
- What are tags, triggers, variables, and how are they connected
- How to implement tags (e.g. track page views and link clicks with Google Tag Manager)
- How to properly test and publish your changes, and more
- The course also includes a 30-question quiz (to test your new knowledge) and a course completion certificate
A very comprehensive course that explains both beginner and some intermediate topics. Here’s what’s inside:
- 9 hours of video material + a lot of practical tasks. This course goes into much greater detail compared to the Fundamentals course.
- Sandbox website where you can practice your course material
- Final task + instructor’s personal feedback
- Checklists, templates, and other downloadable resources
- Lifetime access to course material
About the Instructor
Hey, my name is Julius Fedorovicius. I founded Analytics Mania in late 2016. Here I share my knowledge, experiments, and learnings related to web analytics, mainly Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. The blog has already grown to over 50000 monthly visitors and has been mentioned in such blogs/channels like MeasureSchool, simoahava.com, jeffalytics.com, neilpatel.com, moz.com, etc.
I also run the Google Tag Manager community on Facebook where awesome people from around the world help each other and create Google Tag Manager courses.
Analytics Mania has been seen on