Improve your marketing and web analytics processes with tag management. Be in control of your tracking codes with GTM. Thanks to Google Tag Manager courses below, you will be able to get started with GTM more smoothly and apply it to your work faster.
Google Tag Manager Courses
A very detailed course that explains both beginner and some intermediate topics.
- 9 hours of video material + a lot of practical tasks. This course goes into much greater detail compared to the Fundamentals course.
- Sandbox website where you can practice your course material
- Final task + instructor’s personal feedback
- Checklists, templates, and other downloadable resources
- Lifetime access to course material
This is your next step once you start feeling more comfortable with GTM. You will:
- Take your Google Tag Manager knowledge to the next level
- Learn the underutilized but very useful and powerful GTM features
- Learn how to do solid testing and debugging with GTM
- Learn the full process of GA Enhanced Ecommerce implementation via GTM
- Become familiar with technical stuff like HTML, CSS, DOM, etc. (that are necessary in GTM) and so much more
This is your very first step into the world of Google Tag Manager. You will learn:
- What is GTM and why you should use it
- What are tags, triggers, variables, and how are they connected
- How to implement tags (e.g. track page views and link clicks with Google Tag Manager)
- How to properly test and publish your changes, and more
- The course also includes a 30-question quiz (to test your new knowledge) and a course completion certificate
About the Instructor
Hey, my name is Julius Fedorovicius. I founded Analytics Mania in late 2016. Here I share my knowledge, experiments, and learnings related to web analytics, mainly Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. The blog has already grown to over 60000 monthly visitors and has been mentioned in such blogs/channels like MeasureSchool, simoahava.com, jeffalytics.com, neilpatel.com, moz.com, etc.
I also run the Google Tag Manager community on Facebook where awesome people from around the world help each other and create Google Tag Manager courses.
Analytics Mania has been seen on