Improve your marketing and web analytics processes with tag management. Be in control of your tracking codes with GTM. Thanks to Google Tag Manager courses below, you will be able to get started with GTM more smoothly and apply it to your work faster.
Google Tag Manager Courses
An in-depth course that will make you a solid intermediate GTM user.
- A proven step-by-step process to learn GTM in the fastest way
- Bite-sized video lessons + a lot of practical tasks
- Sandbox website where you can practice
- Checklists, templates, and other time-savers
- Lifetime access to course material + free updates
- Learn how to install Google Analytics 4, Facebook Pixel, etc.
This is your next step once you start feeling more comfortable with GTM. You will:
- Take your Google Tag Manager knowledge to the next level
- Learn server-side tagging
- Learn how to access custom data on a site without a developer
- Learn the full process of GA4 ecommerce implementation via GTM
- Become familiar with technical topics like HTML, CSS, DOM, etc. (that are necessary for GTM) and so much more
This is the best value for the money:
- Get both of my GTM courses at a better price
- Become a Google Tag Manager professional
- The course for beginners will give you the necessary GTM foundation
- The intermediate course will take you to the next level and you will become a solid Google Tag Manager user who can solve complex web tracking challenges and is prepare for the future
About the Instructor
Julius Fedorovicius is the founder of Analytics Mania and the GTM community on Facebook. He has accumulated many years of working experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager while consulting online businesses. Julius has been actively publishing articles on analyticsmania.com, a blog that has been recognized by Google and other peers in the industry.
Julius is also running Google Tag Manager workshops where he has already helped hundreds of students to achieve better results. This was one of the reasons that inspired him to launch online GTM courses.
Analytics Mania has been seen on