Hi, I’m Julius Fedorovicius, Founder of Analytics Mania.
I am from Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania. I have a background in IT and in digital marketing. In 2011 I started actively using Google Analytics and Adwords, in 2014 – Google Tag Manager.
The idea behind this blog is to educate other people (like myself) who are interested in digital analytics but do not know how to code. I have spent the last 8 years being surrounded by developers and learned various tricks from them (although I still don’t know how to properly code). This experience helped me better understand how digital tools work (like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager) and how can I make better use of them. I always try to experiment and some of those experiments will be described in this blog.
I also run Google Tag Manager Workshops here in Lithuania, separate sessions for beginners and experienced users. In fact, I’m the first one in my country to give in-depth 2-days live GTM training sessions.
You’ve come to the right place if:
- You are a beginner who is just starting to work with GTM. Pssst, my Google Tag Manager Training for Beginners is your fast-track to learn GTM.
- You are an intermediate GTM user who wants to learn new tracking techniques. I have another course for that.
- You’re just in love with Google Tag Manager and are looking for new ideas
- You’re looking for a Google Tag Manager blog, because Google does not have one.
- You’re looking for a Google Tag Manager course to put all the GTM puzzle pieces together
My best known GTM-related works are:
- Free Google Tag Manager Fundamentals course
- I founded Google Tag Manager Community on Facebook. You’re more than welcome to join!
- Free library of 30+ Google Tag Manager Recipes
- This very long guide on how to track forms (as of October 2018, there are 7 form tracking methods)
- A list of 99 things you can do with Google Tag Manager
- Funny GTM Reaction GIFs – Part 1 and Part 2
- But these are just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more guides waiting for you. And a bunch of GTM E-books.
Analyticsmania.com was seen on:
- Official Google Analytics Twitter