Google Tag Manager is an amazing tool. I’ve been running this blog for almost two years now and 98% of all blog posts are about GTM. It has saved me, my colleagues and my clients so much time that I can’t even imagine how I could live now without it.
Need to add a particular tracking pixel to a website? Not a problem! Want to track submissions of a newly created form? Consider it done. All thanks to a thing called Tag Management.
But where should you start? GTM looks like a tank which requires some very specific knowledge and your regular driver’s license won’t help much here. Just like any other tool, GTM has its own learning curve. That’s why I decided to create this E-book “Google Tag Manager for Beginners”, the first step towards new knowledge and becoming more independent + have more control over your analytics/marketing tracking codes.
This E-book Explains
With Google Tag Manager, I’m in control
As a non-developer, I have a full control of my Google Analytics tracking codes, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads conversion tags, etc. You can do it too! Thanks to Google Tag Manager.
This e-book will help you take the first step towards more effective marketing and web analytics. Just enter your email address below and download a free copy.
P.S. only new subscribers (who enter their email in the form below) will get the email with a link to an e-book. All current Analytics Mania subscribers can get this e-book by clicking the download link in every AM newsletter.
Table of Contents
Here’s what’s waiting for you inside the e-book Google Tag Manager for Beginners:
- The Pre-tag-management World
- What Is Google Tag Manager?
- Why Should You Start Using Google Tag Manager?
- How Does Google Tag Manager Work?
- Create a Google Tag Manager Account
- How to Properly Install Google Tag Manager?
- Creating Your First Tag
- Testing With Preview and Debug Mode
- Publishing the Container
- So What Is Next?
- Google Tag Manager Migration Tips
- Google Tag Manager Best Practices for Beginners
- Which Gtm Topics Should You Learn Next?
- What Other Things Can You Do With Google Tag Manager?
- A Faster Way to Learn Google Tag Manager
- GTM Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
Ok, so what’s next?
- Enter your email address in the form below.
- Get this E-book to your inbox.
- Start learning and take the first step to become a pro!
Only new subscribers (who enter their email in the form below) will get the email with a download link. All current Analytics Mania subscribers can get this e-book by clicking the download link in every AM newsletter.
This book was created by Julius Fedorovicius, creator of digital analytics blog Analytics Mania. This and other guides are exclusively accessible to subscribers.