Welcome to the fastest growing Google Tag Manager forum. Being founded in January of 2018, this forum quickly gained traction and in the first six months surpassed 3000 members.
Related: you might also want to join the Google Analytics 4 community
Rules to Keep in Mind
Before you join it, there are several rules you things to keep in mind:
- This group is only for Google Tag Manager topics. If you have questions about Google Data Studio, this group is not for that. I try to keep it as tidy as possible, therefore I ask members to abide by the rules.
- This group is English-only. I’m very sorry if English is not your strong side but this language is the one we use in the GTM forum (community).
- No spam. Unrelated, unwanted, unsolicited posts are removed. You may promote your GTM-RELATED blog posts or product but do not abuse this possibility.
- Your content must be useful. If you want to share your guide (GTM-related) with the community, the forum must benefit from it. Some generic posts with several paragraphs are not accepted.
- Do not tag other members in your posts or comments (asking for help) if they haven’t engaged with you in that conversation first.
- Stay in the comments, not private messages (DMs). This is a community and we learn from each other. If someone asks for help, use comments to help. Comments also educate others. Don’t offer to “check inbox”, “go to DMs”, etc.
If these rules are violated, a violator gets a warning. The 2nd breach of rules converts into saying “bye bye”
Why Should You Join the Google Tag Manager Forum on Facebook?
- We don’t bite. We play nice with others and we try to help everyone.
- The group is both for beginners and advanced users (as we have members with different GTM background).
- Well-known GTM industry players are also here: Simo Ahava, Julian Juenemann (from MeasureSchool), Stéphane Hamel, Julius Fedorovicius (Analytics Mania), and many others.
- The best way to learn GTM is to see how others do it (or even try by yourself).
So what now? I guess I’ll see you inside?