Important things to keep in mind
- Read the tips in the confirmation email once you book a call
- Session duration is strict. If you book 30 minutes, that’s exactly how long the session will be 🙂
- If there is some time left in the call, a single call cannot be split into several calls.
- Please be on time
- Try to provide as much information as possible about your issue. This will help me help you. If you are not sure whether you should mention something, mention it anyway.
- Best practice: share the access to your GA and GTM container with julius[at]analyticsmania.com right after you book an appointment.
- Think carefully about whether your issue is really quick enough to resolve during a session (for example, I will not be able to audit your entire GA setup in just 1 hour). If you have doubts, contact me first.
No refund policy applies to these calls. If, for some reason, you have to cancel the appointment, the funds will not be returned. However, we can reschedule your call to another date and time within the range of 30 days. Rescheduling is not allowed 12 hours (or less) before the call.
Being late to the call does not extend the time when it ends. E.g. if you join the call 9:10am (even though you booked the call from 9:00 to 10:00am), the call will end at 10:00am anyways.