Hi, I’m Julius Fedorovicius, Founder of Analytics Mania.
I am from Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania. I have a background in IT and digital marketing. In 2011, I started actively using Google Analytics and Google Ads, in 2014 – Google Tag Manager.
Since 2011, I’ve spent the first 8 years of my professional career at Omnisend being surrounded by developers, thus learned various tricks from them (it’s important to note that I still don’t know how to properly code, I was working more like a manager there). This experience helped me better understand how digital tools work and gave me more curiosity to dive into Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Then I became the company’s “Google Analytics and GTM guy”.
In 2016, I started running in-class Google Tag Manager workshops in Vilnius, Lithuania (#whereTheHellisLithuania). At the same moment, I decided to also share my knowledge by writing blog posts. That’s when Analytics Mania was born. The blog constantly grew, I started to help other people in the community and also learn a lot from them/their cases.
Helping others was one of the best decisions I’ve made because it skyrocketed my GTM/GA knowledge and experience. Personally, I would have never faced so many issues and challenges and wouldn’t have learned so many things in a quite short period of time.
Between 2017 and 2019, I also had various side-projects and side-gigs related to web analytics. Little by little my client base grew (I was never looking for rapid growth). At that time, I still had a full-time job at Omnisend, I had to write a blog, help others in the community, run GTM workshops and spend time with my wife and kids. To sum up, that was like having two full-time jobs and very little sleep 🙂
In 2018, I launched my first Google Tag Manager online course and that’s where things started kicking-off. Eventually, I decided to start my own path and fully focus on Analytics Mania, GTM, GA, learn some new stuff in the analytics world (because there are still so many things I don’t know!).
In 2019, I left the awesome team of Omnisend and now am working fully on Analytics Mania. I continue writing blog posts, publishing online courses, working with existing and new clients. And that is awesome!
Quick off-topic: I know that pronouncing the last name “Fedorovicius” might be a bit challenging for non-Lithuanians, so here is an example, that’s quite close. Click this link and then hit the “play” button under the “SLOVAK” language. That pronunciation is quite close.
My services (and products)
In addition to a lot of things I give for free (e.g. blog posts, videos, etc.), here are some of my premium services/products:
- Online Google Tag Manager courses
- Google Analytics audit
- Google Tag Manager audit
- GA/GTM consultation/troubleshooting call (via Skype or any other platform)
- On-premise in-class Google Tag Manager workshops
My best known GTM-related works are:
- Google Tag Manager courses
- I founded Google Tag Manager Community on Facebook. You’re more than welcome to join!
- Google Analytics 4 community
- Free library of Google Tag Manager Recipes
- This very long guide on how to track forms (as of October 2018, there are 7 form tracking methods)
- A list of 99 things you can do with Google Tag Manager
- Funny GTM Reaction GIFs – Part 1 and Part 2
- But these are just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more guides waiting for you. And a bunch of GTM E-books.
Analyticsmania.com was seen on:
- Multiple times in the Official Google Analytics Twitter feed