Although digital analytics and tag management is a serious topic that we all care about, sometimes it is healthy to relax and look at what we are doing with a touch of humor. April Fools is coming, so I decided to cheer my readers up and post a compilation of Google Tag Manager reaction GIFs.
I hope you’ll find these reactions as familiar as I do. Have a great time!
1. When I heard about Google Tag Manager for the first time
2. Trying Google Tag Manager for the first time
3. When I am carefully following GTM tutorial
4. When after multiple debug attempts I realized I was working on wrong container
5. Preview and Debug
6. When I try to find out why my trigger does not work
7. When Google introduced Google Tag Manager v2
8. When I accidentally publish container
9. It’s time to revert to a previous container version!
10. When I find a custom auto-event listener just when I needed it
11. Migrating from hardcoded Google Analytics to GA + Google Tag Manager
12. Wrong container. Again.
13. When I open my GTM container after 2 years
14. Before workspaces were available in free version of GTM
15. When I explain someone how to work with GTM and then ask “Did you understand?”
16. GTM account audit
17. Implementing Enhance Ecommerce via Google Tag Manager for the first time
18. When I completed implementation of Enhanced Ecommerce via GTM for the first time
19. When job’s done and I’m ready to hit PUBLISH
That’s it for this time. I hope had a good laugh. If you hide more Google Tag Manager reaction GIFs in your pocket, share it with others in the comment section below. Don’t be greedy!
If you liked this post, consider sharing it with others. The more traffic it gets, the higher chance of sequel blog post. So make sure you spread the word. Cheers!